ITR: Into the Rubble
Into The Rubble offers players the opportunity to do cardboard battle in cities and railroad yards. The scenarios range from 1938 to 1945 with a variety of forces including American, Chinese, German/SS, Hungarian, Japanese, Nationalist Spanish, Republican Spanish, Romanian and Russian.
Into The Rubble 2 builds on BFP’s initial offering, adding 12 new and exciting scenarios in addition to the 8 which came in the original pack, in addition to new boards, overlays and counters. Everything from the original ITR is here, all known errata has been incorporated, and some of the original scenarios have been adjusted for play balance.
Into the Rubble 2 includes the following:
- 20 action-packed scenarios in full-color print
- 140 Full color, die cut 1/2″ counters
- 88 Full color, die cut 5/8″ counters
- Two 8″x22″ geomorphic mapboards (BFP A and B) printed on heavy card stock, depicting city and railroad yard terrain. BFP B contains an errata update from the original ITR board
- One 16″x22″ geomorphic double-wide mapboard (BFP DW-7) printed on heavy card stock, depicting dense city terrain
- One 8″x12″ rubbled city overlay (BFP RC-1), 1 large factory overlay, 1 sheet of debris overlays, and 1 sheet of rubble/rubbled building overlays
- Rules pages describing new terrain, including Railroad Factories, and new unit types.
The Rubbled City overlay (RC-1) fits on other official ASL (MMP) city boards: 1, 20, 21, 22, 45, 49, and 51.
Ownership of the following MMP ASL products are required to play all 8 of the included scenarios: Beyond Valor©, Yanks©, Doomed Battalions©, Armies of Oblivion©, Red Barricades©.
|ITR-1||Debacle at Sung Kiang||Japanese att. Chinese||Nov 37|
|ITR-2||Factory in Flix||Replublican att. Nationalists||Jul 38|
|ITR-3||Tough as Nails||Germans att. Russians||Sep 42|
|ITR-4||Clash at Ponyri||Germans att. Russians||Jul 43|
|ITR-5||Fire Teams||Americans att. Germans||Oct 44|
|ITR-6||The Ceramic Factory||Russians att. Germans||Jan 45|
|ITR-7||Rebounded Spirit||Romanians att. Hungarians||Jan 45|
|ITR-8||Beyond the Slaughterhouse||Russians att. Germans||Feb 45|
|ITR-9||Asia’s Stalingrad||Japanese att. Chinese||Oct 37|
|ITR-10||Samurai Stalingrad||Japanese att. Chinese||Mar 38|
|ITR-11||Cremation Station||Chinese att. Japanese||Apr 38|
|ITR-12||Sosabowski Slapdown||Germans att. Polish||Sep 39|
|ITR-13||To the Last Bullet||Germans att. Russians||Jul 42|
|ITR-14||Between Rockets and a Hard Place||Germans att. Russians||Oct 42|
|ITR-15||Tractor Factory 137||Germans att. Russians||Mar 43|
|ITR-16||The Fighting Tankbusters||Germans att. British||Feb 44|
|ITR-17||The Devil’s Factory||Americans att. Germans||Feb 44|
|ITR-18||Capital of the Ruins||Americans att. Germans||Jul 44|
|ITR-19||The Narrow Front||Americans att. Germans||Oct 44|
|ITR-20||Fill ‘Er Up, Mac?||Americans att. Japanese||Feb 45|